Easter is right around the corner and no Easter Dessert Table would be complete without its own mini dessert stand! Check out how I made mine below.
- 2 round pieces of wood
-1 larger round piece of wood (All I could find was a wooden basketball but with a little paint it worked just perfect!)
- Dowel Rod
- Decorative Eggs
1. Start out by drilling a hole into the center of your 2 smaller pieces of round wood.
2. Drill a hole into your eggs.
3. Slide dowel rod into hole that you drilled in step 1. Slip your eggs onto dowel rod until desired heights is achieved and cut top of dowel off. Leave about a 1/2 inch at the top.
4. Give all wood pieces a couple coats of paint and slide eggs back onto dowel. Now add the 2nd circle of wood to the top of dowel. (Glue dowel rod in place if desired, I want to keep mine so I can change out the eggs and therefore I left mine unglued.)
5. Glue the larger piece of round wood onto the top to act as a "plate".
Now fill with your sweets and let your guests go crazy over your display!
Or make one for every guest as a favor...how fun!